by John Hawkins | February 13, 2003 11:59 am
Gone To The Beach: I’m taking off at noon today and heading to the beach for a short vacation. I will not return until Sunday afternoon. That means there will be no further updates of RWN until Monday. However, rather than leave today’s news on the page until then, I am going to put up a list of alternate blogs (they’re already prepared) you can hit in the daily news section later tonight.
– Yesterday, more than 20 blogs linked the Steyn interview and 12,287 people actually hit the page. Thanks to Mark Steyn for taking the time to do such a fantastic interview.
– I wanted to let you know that we’re still selling advertising. Currently, $10 will get you an 88×31 button in the special section for an entire month. If you’re interested, all you have to do is send me $10 via the Paypal button (where you can also just donate to RWN if you don’t have anything to advertise **hint hint**) and then email me your button. If you’d like to take a look at what type of traffic RWN gets before making that sort of commitment, just click on the blue & red tracking icon at the bottom of the page and you can see what our numbers look like. Remember, there are only 4 slots left, so buy them while you can (2kb max button size and I reserve the right to reject advertisers I don’t think are appropriate for RWN).
– Although I am behind in putting up the last batch of link trades, feel free to email me if you’d like to trade links. The amount of traffic you get doesn’t matter to me. All I require is that you update regularly, that I like your page, and that you link me back.
– I am looking to upgrades to RWN over the next few weeks. Although we already have archives (click on the permalink (the time) to get to them) I’m going to be adding a better organized system. A search button is also in the works. Furthermore, banners are eventually going to go up as well. Last but not least, there have been more than a few people asking me to put a forum. I am seriously considering the idea, but I’m not sure whether there is enough interest.
– Finally, If you’ve sent me an email and I haven’t gotten back you, my apologies. I’m absolutely swamped and I can’t keep up with the amount of email coming in (my inbox has 175 messages in it). I’ll take care of my email when I return.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/gone-to-the-beach/
Copyright ©2019 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.