Gun’s N’ Girls
by William Teach | December 7, 2008 4:26 pm
SPF-30? Check. Towel? Check. Sunglasses? Check? M-16? Check. Everything a girl needs for a day in the sun at Camp Victory, Baghdad.
Meanwhile, if you want to view two completely unhinged DU threads (9 on a scale of 10), we have:
- Steve_DeShazer: I’ll hate this rotten bastard as long as I live. I’ll teach my kids and grandkids to do the same (followed by a picture of George W. Bush)
- Lirwin2: Name a Republican you LIKE
WAY too much unhinged to even try to excerpt, but, give ya two, one from the first and one from the second (in order)
- The word “Bastard” comes out of my mouth every time I see him on tv. I also throw plastic empty water bottles at the tv screen at him, Cheney and Rove. We went to a water filter so now I throw to throw my socks at them. Bastards! All of them!
- Only the daisy pushers I really like all of them once they make worm dirt.
You stay classy, DU!
- Steve_DeShazer: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4596203
- Lirwin2: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4600512
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/guns-n-girls/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.