by Just An American | March 15, 2016 12:54 pm
Hillary Clinton boasted last night that the regime change strategy she pushed in Libya when she was still the Secretary of State “DIDN’T LOSE A SINGLE PERSON” … but what she FAILED to mention was who she DID lose on September 12, 2012 while she was Secretary of State…and let me just say- how dare she.
“Now, is Libya perfect? It isn’t,” Clinton said. She then contrasted her efforts in Libya with the feckless American response to the Syrian civil war.
“Otherwise, you see what’s happened in Syria with the consequences of millions of people flooding out of Syria … Yes, Libya was a different kind of calculation, and we didn’t lose a single person,” Clinton said. “We didn’t have a problem in supporting our European and Arab allies in working with NATO.”
“Hillary Clinton has gravely insulted the memory and the families of the four brave American hung out to dry at the Benghazi compound dead after waiting in vain for air support as they defended a diplomatic facility under her supervision,” wrote Thomas Lifson on The American Thinker.
“To Hillary Clinton, the four male officials and warriors don’t matter at all. They are at best an inconvenience. If they were alive, they would have to be dealt with, but because they are dead, they can be forgotten, rendered unworthy of memory,” he wrote.
Questions linger on many aspects of the Benghazi attack, including whether there was a “stand down” order that prevented a counter-attack that could have saved American lives and whether Clinton had a role in the process if such an order existed. The House Select Committee on Benghazi is expected to produce a report this summer that may answer some of the questions about the attack. Clinton testified before the panel last fall.
After the attack, Clinton publicly blamed the attack on an anti-Islamic video while — according to emails unearthed in the investigation into her private email server — knowing the video had no connection to the planned attack.
Last week, Clinton said the families of the Benghazi victims were wrong in their recollections that she blamed the video for the attack. However, Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, forcefully rejected Clinton’s claim.
Ambassador Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Glenn Doherty, and Sean Smith unavailable to comment back against what she just said…because SHE DID LOSE PEOPLE- and we will not forget!
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/hillary-clinton-just-ruin-entire-campaign/
Copyright ©2019 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.