by John Hawkins | February 17, 2003 9:33 pm
Leaked Memo Reveals Liberal Radio Network Plan By Scott Ott: (2003-02-17) — Nationwide, no liberal talk-radio show has ever succeeded, while numerous conservative hosts have built large audiences. Now, a group of wealthy Democrat donors has put $10 million behind a plan to start a liberal radio network built on a radical concept.
According to a leaked internal memo from Chicago venture capitalists Sheldon and Anita Drobny, their plan to break the liberal radio curse is as follows:
1. Get marginally-famous people to host — comedians, “B-list” actors, defeated liberal politicians.
2. Get some “ideas” of our own. (Finance opinion polls to develop these.)
3. Find ways of describing our ideas that are not repugnant to freedom-loving people.
4. Try to sound more American. Play Star-Spangled Banner at start of show, or something.
5. If the above plan fails, make fun of how George Bush looks and talks.
If you liked this satire by Scott Ott, you can see more of his work at Scrappleface.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/leaked-memo-reveals-liberal-radio-network-plan/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.