by John Brodgian | November 5, 2015 2:30 pm
Let this be a teachable moment. Too much of anything is bad for you, including caffeine and soda…
A mum died of a caffeine overdose after drinking eight litres of Pepsi Max which reacted with prescription drugs, an inquest heard.
Victoria Lane, 38, drank up to four two-litre bottles of the fizzy drink to help with the side effects of medication that gave her a dry mouth.
Ms Lane struggled with anxiety and paranoia since being involved in a serious car crash when she was 16.
Apparently she also drank a litre of vodka a day as well, but a coroner ruled it was the caffeine/cola combination that killed her. Well, that combined with the prescription drugs.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/warning-mother-dies-from-excessive-consumption-of-caffeine/
Copyright ©2019 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.