by Sierra Marlee | July 13, 2016 4:19 pm
Almost everyone will, at some point in their lives, have a cyst. They are especially common in people who have had acne at some point in their life.
From Medicine Net:
- Cysts are closed sac-like or capsule structures that may be filled with semisolid material, gaseous material, or liquid.
- There are several causes of cysts, including genetic, infectious, and other causes that result in hundreds of types of cysts.
- Risk factors for developing a cyst are related to the underlying causes of the cyst formation.
- Most cysts are asymptomatic and have no signs. However, some cysts on the skin, mucous membranes, and those located in palpable organs often can be felt as a lump or bump; sometimes they are painful.
- Some cysts may produce symptoms related to the organs in which they are located (for example, liver, pancreas, or kidneys).
Watch the video below:
Cysts are not “gross” they are merely an abnormality under your skin. They are easy to remove and, if done right, leave an almost invisible scar. Visit your dermatologist regularly to ensure the good health of your skin.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/watch-dr-pimple-popper-squeeze-massive-back-zit/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.