Conservative talk radio recap: January 17-22
by Kathy Shaidle | January 22, 2011 11:14 am
My new Talk Radio Watch column is now up!
Enjoy FREE audio and webcam treats from the week in conservative talk radio, including:
- Feds drop case against Hannity
- Savage and Levin threaten to sue
- Glenn Beck says, “Philadelphia sucks”
and more. CLICK HERE to keep reading (and listening).
After deadline BONUS stuff:
- Can’t get enough of the Dire Straits story? Not every radio edit has something to do with inappropriate language. Consider “Boom Boom Pow,” a No. 1 hit for the Black Eyed Peas in 2009. One lyric goes like this: “Here we go, here we go, satellite radio.” But if you hear it on old-fashioned terrestrial radio, you might hear the word “satellite” fuzzed out.
- Royal Marshall — Neal Boortz’s engineer — dies at age 43
- Radio host “advocates violence against New York Times”
- Fred Thompson’s last week on the air (I’m interviewing his replacement today, for an upcoming feature article.)
- “Starting on Monday, January 31, the wildly popular Adam Carolla Show will be available as a daily PPV video broadcast on Ustream. Adam Carolla’s fans, who now listen to Adam’s show via an audio-only podcast and via downloads from the ACE Broadcasting website, can now see and hear the show and submit questions via Ustream’s chat feature.”
PS: there’s no need to miss all these talk radio shows, just because you can’t listen live…
(Kathy Shaidle blogs at FiveFeetOfFury, now in its 11th year.)
- Kathy Shaidle: http://www.kathyshaidle.com
- FiveFeetOfFury,: http://www.fivefeetoffury.com
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/conservative-talk-radio-recap-january-17-22/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.