by Kathy Shaidle | May 22, 2010 9:16 am
My latest Talk Radio Watch column is now up! Enjoy FREE audio and webcam highlights from the week in talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham and more.
Here’s what else has been going on around the dial:
* A call by local activists for Fresno radio station KMJ to end “hate speech” on talk shows drew immediate response from… Rush Limbaugh himself:
It’s begun.: It has begun.: KMJ Fresno is one of our longtime, most successful affiliates. We’ve been there forever, and they are being pestered by a typical ACORN-type group to get rid of conservative talk show hosts — all of them, including me — because we “incite violence,” they say.: Now, Obama has a liaison, a czar, working with Julius Genachowski, the FCC chairman, who believes that this is the way to go about changing the makeup of content at the local level on radio stations.: So it has begun.
* PS: Rush has knocked $1-million off the asking price of his New York penthouse.
* Glenn Beck talked to Dale Peterson, the would-be Alabama “Ad Commish” whose campaign commercial has turned him into a national sensation. (Audio)
* The Moderate Voice asks: “Is talk radio the real power in the Republican Party?”
* Mark Levin challenges David Gregory to either come on his show, or (better yet) have Levin on “Meet the Depressed.” (Audio.)
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/conservative-talk-radio-weekly-recap-may-17-21/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.