by John Hawkins | July 6, 2007 7:26 pm
1. Made more than three jokes about his tiny Prius.
2. Won a bet over whether the Bush twins or Al Bore III would be arrested next.
3. Watched and enjoyed Fox News. ALL day.
4. Bought a life-sized Joe Lieberman doll.
5. Threw compact fluorescent light bulbs at hippies. Mercury is good, doncha’ know?
What about you — have you made Al Gore cry today?
(NOT cross-posted at the Moxtopia Compound. But you can hear my latest radio show by clicking here, and then looking for the player on the right hand side)
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/five-things-ive-done-today-to-make-al-gore-cry/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.