by Donald Douglas | December 9, 2010 10:11 am
From another member of the enlightened, tolerant left:
From: Kyle Lindskog [[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:51 PM
To: Donald Douglas
Subject: Elizabeth Edwards
People like you make me sick. You consider it a flaw that Ms. Edwards omitted “God” from her final correspondence? No. She is to be praised for this. Unlike you, she probably believed that her human experience on Earth was the best platform for happiness and fulfillment. You, on the other hand, are probably obsessed with saying the right words to the right “God” so that you can secure for yourself a spot in “heaven.”
Also, for you to call someone a nihilist merely for omitting “God” in a “death letter” is disgraceful. I wish there were a hell for you to go to. But unfortunately, unlike you, I appreciate science and evidence, and do not accept such farcical, obviously man-made ideas.
With utmost contempt, I am
St. Petersburg, FL
Cross-posted from American Power.
John Hawkins's book 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know is filled with lessons that newly minted adults need in order to get the most out of life. Gleaned from a lifetime of trial, error, and writing it down, Hawkins provides advice everyone can benefit from in short, digestible chapters.Buy Now
* “Nihilism and Progressivism.”
* “Why Elizabeth Edwards Left Out God.”
* “Religion Writers Ponder Elizabeth Edwards’ Faith.”
* “Elizabeth Edwards Died Before Leftists Could Figure Out WTF Was Going On.”
* “Dancing On Elizabeth Edwards’ Grave?”
* “Imagine There’s No Hatred.”
* “Rest in Peace: Elizabeth Edwards Dies of Cancer at 61.”
* “Elizabeth Edwards’ Parting Statement Omits Mention of Faith in God.”
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/hate-mail/
Copyright ©2018 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.