Imagine There’s No Hatred
by Donald Douglas | December 8, 2010 5:42 pm
From the comments at Wonkette: “Would it be too much to wish this guy a painful cancer of the asshole?”
But hey, these folks are from the enlightened left. No doubt John Lennon would be proud. See “‘Imagine’ – A Lasting Hymn to Controversy.”
And FWIW, at Rolling Stone, “John Lennon’s Last Days.”
Added: “Dancing On Elizabeth Edwards’ Grave?“, and “Elizabeth Edwards Died Before Leftists Could Figure Out WTF Was Going On.”
Cross-posted from American Power.
- the comments: http://wonkette.com/431820/elizabeth-edwards-is-dying#IDComment114295221
- ‘Imagine’ – A Lasting Hymn to Controversy: http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-wiener-lennon-20101207,0,1276295.story?track=rss
- John Lennon’s Last Days: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/68404/239168
- “Dancing On Elizabeth Edwards’ Grave?: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-on-elizabeth-edwards-grave.html
- Elizabeth Edwards Died Before Leftists Could Figure Out WTF Was Going On: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/elizabeth-edwards-died-before-leftists.html
- American Power: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/imagine-theres-no-hatred.html
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/imagine-theres-no-hatred/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.