by SusanAnne Hiller | May 25, 2010 12:01 pm
Drudge headlines this morning should be a wake up call to those who still think Obama: isn’t intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States through the implementation of government programs, nationalizing of industries, bogus “reforms”–all under the guise of good will and fixing a broken system.
From the USA Today article:
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in U.S. history during the first quarter of this year, a USA TODAY analysis of government data finds.
At the same time, government-provided benefits – from Social Security, unemployment insurance, food stamps and other programs – rose to a record high during the first three months of 2010.
I have written consistently about ripping the mask of the Left’s usage of good will to advance its socialistic agenda. : Good will. : Economic justice. : Social justice. : Environmental justice. Helping people. : Patriotic. Neighborly. : These are guilt-ridden code words for wealth redistribution so the American people will say OK, we need to do that. : We are helping people. : So we are good and America is “just.” : And those who don’t agree, well, they are racist tea partiers. : (Side note, when it’s convenient for those on the Left that slander the Right, they are also happy to take our money through charities–especially a Christian’s money.)
But where is the line in the sand that separates good will from an actual political agenda? When will people comprehend that the Obama agenda is clearly to make America into a welfare state where most people are reliant on not themselves, but the federal government for their paycheck, health insurance, student loans, corporate loans, housing, and food.
When do people realize that the foundation of a socialistic form of government deals with exactly the same issues the Obama administration is tackling and how long before it can be undone? : True freedom and liberty cannot coexist with what Obama and the Democrats have done–and that is the point.
Let’s look at what we have, courtesy of blogger Republicae:
1. Strong, centralized government.
2. Powerful Executive at the expense of Congress and the Judicial.
3. Government controlled banking, credit and securities exchange.
4. Government control over employment.
5. Unemployment insurance, old age pensions.
6. Universal medical care, food and housing programs.
7. Access to unlimited government borrowing.
8. A managed monetary system.
9. Government control over foreign trade.
10. Government control over natural energy sources, transportation and agricultural production.
11. Government regulation of labor.
12. Youth camps devoted to health discipline, community service and ideological teaching consistent with those of the authorities.
13. Heavy progressive taxation.
The reality is, Obama is basically through this list. : We can sit here and hash out all day between the Left and the Right our differences, then throw in some Obama agitation, and you’ve got downright class warfare. : You have got Americans wanting to take what is not rightfully theirs away from their neighbors. : Or, as Saul Alinsky would write–rules for the have-nots on how to take it away (from the haves). : But, those “haves” are your neighbors, the very people you see at the grocery store, the movies, and around town. : And frankly, no one is bothered by the Hollywood money and athletes’ salaries (um, baseball), because they still go see their movies and sporting events.
We are Americans and Americans do not rival one another. : This venom between the Left and the Right is toxic. : People wanting the fruits of others’ labors. : There used to be a time that people would congratulate each other on their success. : Where is that America? : Are Americans really that bitter towards one another? Is this Obama’s America–a divided, bitter, government-dependent people. : Is this our payback for America’s injustices?
Furthermore, we have public employee unions as seen in New Jersey this past weekend bullying rallying to take more taxpayer money and give it to the unions for their salaries and pensions. Those taxpayers you want the money from are your neighbors. I’m starting to think that most people do not even know the difference between the private sector and public sector and where the public sector money comes from.
I don’t know how John Smith, the Pilgrims, and the 13 colonies ever survived without government handouts and unions.
My exit questions: : 1. : Are you better off than you were a year ago?
2. : To the MSM, if your conscience doesn’t already keep you awake at night, how will you explain to your children when they are grown up that you helped enable the bankrupting of America and mortgaged their futures by turning a blind eye to the impending third-world “transformation” of America and vaporizing the American dream for so many–all for justice, “good will” and White House media access?
3. : How do you expect your children to have the same opportunities you had and have the same standard of living you provide them now when they are adults?
4. : Why is no one reporting on such a key figure in the Obama administration, who also had a hand in Iceland’s collapse, Budget Director: Peter Orszag who recently stated:
The U.S. budget deficit hit $1.4 trillion in 2009, just shy of 10 percent of gross domestic product, when the economy was in a deep recession. The gap could be even larger this year.
A bipartisan commission of U.S. lawmakers looking for ways to tackle the U.S. budget deficit met for the first time in late April and is due to make proposals by December 1.
He said U.S. politicians needed to come up with more ambitious proposals for ways to return the country’s public accounts to health.
Crossposted at RedState
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/obamas-redistribution-of-income-success-and-its-only-the-beginning/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.