by John Hawkins | November 11, 2010 6:30 am
Right Wing News polled more than 250 right-of-center bloggers on election 2010 and the aftermath. 70 bloggers responded (This one time, the respondents ARE NOT going to be listed. Expect them to be listed as per usual, on the next poll).
What follows are the results. Do keep in mind that because some people skipped particular questions, there will not be 70 responses to every question.
1) Out of the following people and groups, which do you think was the most valuable player in the election cycle?
Jim DeMint: 10.6% (7 votes)
The NRCC: 16.7% (11 votes)
The NRSC: 0.0% (0 votes)
Sarah Palin: 62.1% (41 votes)
The RGA: 9.1% (6 votes)
The RNC: 1.5% (1 vote)
2) Out of the following people and groups, which do you think did the most disappointing job during the election cycle?
Jim DeMint: 0.0% (0 votes)
The NRCC: 4.5% (3 votes)
The NRSC: 55.2% (37 votes)
Sarah Palin: 6% (4 votes)
The RNC: 34.3% (23 votes)
The RGA: 0.0% (0 votes)
3) How would you rate the impact of the Tea Party during the election cycle?
A) Extremely helpful: 53.7% (36 votes)
B) Generally positive: 46.3% (31 votes)
C) Not sure: 0.0% (0 votes)
D) Generally negative: 0.0% (0 votes)
E) Extremely Harmful: 0.0% (0 votes)
4) Do you think the Tea Party and/or Sarah Palin and/or Jim DeMint cost the GOP the Senate?
Yes: 5.9% (4 votes)
No: 94.1% (64 votes)
5) Which of the following would you say is a more apt description of the Democrats’ historic election losses?
A) People voted against the Democrats: 92.6% (63 votes)
B) People voted for the Republicans: 2.9% (2 votes)
C) It was more about the economy, racism, a tantrum, people wanting change, or other factors than either party: 4.4% (3 votes)
6) Do you think Michael Steele should be retained as the Chairman of the RNC?
Yes: 14.7% (10 votes)
Not sure: 22.1% (15 votes)
No: 63.2% (43 votes)
7) Do you think John Cornyn should be retained as the head of the NRSC?
Yes: 8.8% (6 votes)
Not sure: 25% (17 votes)
No: 66.2% (45 votes)
8) Do you think Pete Sessions should be retained as head of the NRCC?
Yes: 32.4% (22 votes)
Not sure: 32.4% (22 votes)
No: 35.3% (24 votes)
9) Do you think John Boehner should be the next Speaker of the House or should he be replaced?
Boehner should be Speaker: 72.1% (49 votes)
Replace him: 27.9% (19 votes)
10) Do you think Mitch McConnell should continue on as the Senate Minority Leader or should they replace him?
McConnell should continue as the Senate Minority Leader: 32.4% (22 votes)
Replace him: 67.6% (46 votes)
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/polling-conservative-bloggers-on-the-2010-election-and-the-aftermath/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.