by John Hawkins | March 16, 2005 4:36 am
* If a corrupt, bloated bureaucracy can’t solve it, then it’s best left festering.
* Genocidal dictators, beware our harshly worded letters.
* Having discussed at length almost every major crisis in the past 60 years.
* If our baby-blue helmets don’t scream seriousness, then are non-binding resolutions do.
* Chosen by 4 out of 5 oppressed peoples for peacekeeping over Sprite in a blind taste test.
* Try our world famous cheesy fries.
* Defeating evil… as long as the cowardly French and the evil Chinese Commies don’t use their veto power.
* Pointless squabbling brought to an art form.
John Hawkins's book 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know is filled with lessons that newly minted adults need in order to get the most out of life. Gleaned from a lifetime of trial, error, and writing it down, Hawkins provides advice everyone can benefit from in short, digestible chapters.Buy Now
* Check with our job opportunities center for great benefits and embezzlement opportunities.
* If troubles abound, we’ll be nearby doing nothing.
* You can’t spell “unethical” without U.N.
* Honest; those people were raped before we got here.
* If you don’t like us, our 156-4 vote says it’s the fault of Israel.
* Ignoring the irony of cronies of pissant dictatorships voting in a democratic fashion for 60 years.
* If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial America.
This satire was used with the permission of Frank J. from IMAO. You can read more of his work by clicking here.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/proposed-slogans-for-the-un-satire-by-frank-j/
Copyright ©2018 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.