by John Hawkins | March 16, 2005 4:36 am
* If a corrupt, bloated bureaucracy can’t solve it, then it’s best left festering.
* Genocidal dictators, beware our harshly worded letters.
* Having discussed at length almost every major crisis in the past 60 years.
* If our baby-blue helmets don’t scream seriousness, then are non-binding resolutions do.
* Chosen by 4 out of 5 oppressed peoples for peacekeeping over Sprite in a blind taste test.
* Try our world famous cheesy fries.
* Defeating evil… as long as the cowardly French and the evil Chinese Commies don’t use their veto power.
* Pointless squabbling brought to an art form.
* Check with our job opportunities center for great benefits and embezzlement opportunities.
* If troubles abound, we’ll be nearby doing nothing.
* You can’t spell “unethical” without U.N.
* Honest; those people were raped before we got here.
* If you don’t like us, our 156-4 vote says it’s the fault of Israel.
* Ignoring the irony of cronies of pissant dictatorships voting in a democratic fashion for 60 years.
* If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial America.
This satire was used with the permission of Frank J. from IMAO. You can read more of his work by clicking here.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/proposed-slogans-for-the-un-satire-by-frank-j/
Copyright ©2019 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.