by John Hawkins | August 22, 2008 9:03 am
Question: “What are your top 10 pet peeves?” — Don_cos
Answer: Not in any particular order,
* People who talk or have crying babies in a movie theater.
* People talking on a cell phone while driving.
* TV and movies that portray socially awkward white people trying to “act black”.
* Trashing people after their death (other than, say Saddam Hussein).
* People who play their bass way too loud.
* Conspiracy theorists.
* People wearing their pants way too low.
* Pointless meetings.
* People who block an isle with a cart and have to be asked to move out of the way.
* People who drive slow in the passing lane.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/qa-friday-93-my-top-10-pet-peeves/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.