by John Hawkins | January 5, 2006 1:02 am
Earlier this week we reported that Black Entertainment Television has named Reverend Louis Farrakhan as their 2005 Person of the Year. Today the network has released the list of their other top honors of the past year. These include:
* Auto-immune Disease of the Year- Wegener’s Granulomatosis
* Acquitted Pedophile of the Year- Michael Jackson
* The Comeback Kid Award- Michael Irvin
* Dental Procedure of the Year- Root Canal
* Sports Injury of the Year- Groin Pull
* Felony of the Year- Home Invasion
* Lifetime Achievement Award- OJ Simpson
Congratulations to all of this years honorees with a special “well-done” to Groin Pull. Despite a consistent and impressive body of work over the years, this is Pull’s first nod from the BET. No longer will he be known as the “Susan Lucci” of sports injuries.
This satire was used with the permission of The Nose On Your Face.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/root-canal-named-best-dental-procedure-for-7th-straight-year-satire-by-buckley-f-williams/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.