by Melissa Clouthier | September 22, 2008 9:39 am
Rusty Shackleford makes a good case that that’s exactly what has happened:
Extensive research was conducted by the Jawa Report to determine the source of smears directed toward Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Those smears included false allegations that she belonged to a secessionist political party and that she has radical anti-American views.
Our research suggests that a subdivision of one of the largest public relations firms in the world most likely started and promulgated rumors about Sarah Palin that were known to be false. These rumors were spread in a surreptitious manner to avoid exposure.
It is also likely that the PR firm was paid by outside sources to run the smear campaign. While not conclusive, evidence suggests a link to the Barack Obama campaign. Namely:
- Evidence suggests that a YouTube video with false claims about Palin was uploaded and promoted by members of a professional PR firm.
- The family that runs the PR firm has extensive ties to the Democratic Party, the netroots, and are staunch Obama supporters.
- Evidence suggests that the firm engaged in a concerted effort to distribute the video in such a way that it would appear to have gone viral on its own. Yet this effort took place on company time.
- Evidence suggests that these distribution efforts included actions by at least one employee of the firm who is unconnected with the family running the company.
- The voice-over artist used in this supposedly amateur video is a professional.
- This same voice-over artist has worked extensively with David Axelrod’s firm, which has a history of engaging in phony grassroots efforts, otherwise known as “astroturfing.”
- David Axelrod is Barack Obama’s chief media strategist.
- The same voice-over artist has worked directly for the Barack Obama campaign.
- This suggests that false rumors and outright lies about Sarah Palin and John McCain being spread on the internet are being orchestrated by political partisans and are not an organic grassroots phenomenon led by the left wing fringe. Our findings follow.
Read the whole thing. Who knew that Andrew Sullivan is just an extension of a Leftist PR firm?
It seems to me that the Obama campaign works this way: shower the media and political “enemies” machine gun style. People will be so overwhelmed with misinformation that they cannot keep up. Never mind, that in the process, he destroys innocent families in his wake. For Obama to feign victimization is rich. He is turning out to be the most victimizing politician to roll through an American election. No wonder Bill Clinton and Barack Obama hate one another, they’ve met their tactical matches.
Whatever they accuse you of…that’s what they’re up to.
Cross-posted at MelissaClouthier.com
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/smear-youtube-videos-made-by-professionals-associated-with-obamas-campaign/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.