by John Hawkins | June 22, 2007 6:15 am
Yesterday, I put out the Top Ten Movies We Should Screen In US Embassies to give foreigners a little taste of what Americans are like and how we think via our movies.
Now, here’s a list to help give people an idea of how liberals view America and the world,
10) On Deadly Ground: The hero, Steven Seagal, murders like 50 oil rig workers and is still treated like a hero as he does a preachy speech about the environment at the end.
9) The Motorcycle Diaries: Go Che go!
8) Hoot: Eco-terrorism for kids!
7) V for Vendetta: Huzzah for terrorists as long as they wear cool masks and use a lot of words starting with “V”!
6) Syriana: CIA agent George Clooney saves a good hearted Saudi from the evil Americans!
5) Munich: Terrorists and people who fight them: what’s the difference?
4) Bowling for Columbine: Apparently the Columbine massacre was caused by the military or Republicans or Charlton Heston or something.
3) Wag the Dog: The movie that proved all wars are organized by politicians looking for a distract or a popularity boost.
2) Brokeback Mountain: An American cowboy movie — liberal style!
1) The Day After Tomorrow: Americans are hit with massive ice storms caused by global warming and have to go live in Mexico.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/the-top-ten-movies-liberals-would-want-to-screen-in-us-embassies/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.