Update on Sarah Palin’s 2012 Ground Game!
by Donald Douglas | July 19, 2010 8:38 pm
Last night’s post is here: “Sarah Palin’s 2012 Ground Game.”
I need to augment my main suggestion (avoid “The Hillary Complex“) with the additional notation on the use of dictionaries and spellcheck as needed:
RELATED: “Palin invents word ‘refudiate,’ compares herself to Shakespeare” (via Memeorandum).
Cross-posted from American Power.
- Sarah Palin’s 2012 Ground Game: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/sarah-palins-2012-ground-game.html
- The Hillary Complex: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/sarah-palins-2012-ground-game.html
- Palin invents word ‘refudiate,’ compares herself to Shakespeare: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/07/palin-invents-word-compares-he.html
- Memeorandum: http://www.memeorandum.com/100719/p94#a100719p94
- American Power: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/update-on-sarah-palins-2012-ground-game.html
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/update-on-sarah-palins-2012-ground-game/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.