by John Hawkins | February 22, 2011 1:18 pm
The unions might be the ones with the people in the streets of Wisconsin, but the GOP and Scott Walker are winning big politically.
* The Democratic legislators who’ve fled the state and are refusing to do their jobs look awful.
* The teachers who are closing down their schools look even worse. Certainly, if they cared about the kids they are teaching, they wouldn’t be taking sick days to goof off in the streets.
* The Nazis signs and threats have made the protestors in Wisconsin look horrible.
* Even though the GOP can’t pass the union legislation yet, there is other legislation that can be passed without a quorum. They should get to work on that.
* The voters of Wisconsin are on Walker’s side. From Rasmussen,
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters agree more with the Republican governor in his dispute with union workers. Thirty-eight percent (38%) agree more with the unionized public employees, while 14% are undecided.
So, protest all you want, libs, but how did that Rolling Stones song go?
Yes time, time, time is on my side, yes it is
Time, time, time is on my side, yes it is
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/unions/walkers-winning-big-in-wisconsin-while-the-unions-are-losing-big/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.