by John Hawkins | March 15, 2013 1:49 am
The 7 Best Quotes From Rand Paul’s Speech at CPAC 2013
7) “It’s time for us to revive Reagan’s law. For liberty to expand, government must shrink. For the economy to grow, government must get out of the way.”
6) “What about the 3 million dollars we spend studying monkeys on meth. Does it really take 3 million dollars to find out that monkeys, like humans, act crazy on meth?”
5) “The GOP of old has grown old and moss covered.”
4) “We need a Republican Party that shows up on the South side of Chicago and shouts at the top of our lungs, ‘We are the party of jobs and opportunity! The GOP is the ticket to the middle class.
3) “I say not one penny more to countries that are burning our flag.”
2) “There is nothing conservative about bailing out Wall Street. Likewise, there is nothing progressive about billion dollar loans to millionaires to build solar panels.”
1) “I was told I got 10 measly minutes, but just in case, I brought 13 hours worth of material.”
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/the-7-best-quotes-from-rand-pauls-speech-at-cpac-2013/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.