by John Hawkins | September 8, 2006 4:34 pm
There have been a lot of changes over the last two and a half weeks and it’s time to reevaluate the Senate races although it’s still early and these rankings will change between now and the election. The higher the rating is, the greater the chance is that the seat might change parties.
Dark Horse Races
15) Jon Kyl* (R) vs. Jim Pederson (D)
14) John Ensign* (R) vs. Jack Carter (D)
13) Maria Cantwell* (D) vs. Mike McGavick (R)
12) Mark Kennedy (R) vs. Amy Klobuchar (D) (Dem Seat)
11) Debbie Stabenow* (D) vs. Mike Bouchard (R)
10) George Allen* (R) vs. James Webb (D)
9) Michael Steele (R.) vs. The winner Of Ben Cardin (D.) & Kweisi Mfume (D.) (Dem Seat)
8) Bob Corker (R) vs. Harold Ford (D) (Rep Seat)
7) Robert Menendez* (D) vs. Tom Kean (R)
6) Jim Talent* (R) vs. Claire McCaskill (D)
5) Conrad Burns* (R) vs. John Tester (D)
4) Rick Santorum* (R) vs. Bob Casey (D)
3) Mike DeWine* (R) vs. Sherrod Brown (D)
2) Lincoln Chafee* (R) or Steven Laffey (R) vs. Sheldon Whitehouse (D)
1) Joe Lieberman* (I) vs. Ned Lamont (D) vs. Alan Schlesinger (R)
PS: Lieberman’s seat would flip if he won, since he is running as an independent.
The Most Competitive Senate Races For 2006 (2nd Edition)
The Most Competitive Senate Races For 2006 (1st Edition)
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/the-most-competitive-senate-races-for-2006-3rd-edition/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.