He Made The Mistake Of Regularly Eating Raw Beef, Then Felt Sick. THIS Was to blame

He Made The Mistake Of Regularly Eating Raw Beef, Then Felt Sick. THIS Was to blame

This really goes without saying, but there is a reason we cook beef before eating it, and this guy learned what it is the hard way.

TAPE WORM 1.jpg

From Metro:

 

Trending: The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet

A man with ‘a history of eating raw beef’ presented doctors with a pretty grim discovery.

The 38-year-old had been suffering with stomach pain, vomiting, anorexia, weakness and weight loss.

He’d been seen by medics over the course of two years, but had no idea there was a 20.3ft tapeworm in his bum.

Yes, 20.3 feet.

Pretty horrific.

A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine said he was given a catharsis drug called mannitol, before things got grim.

The report by Jian Li and Eping Guo said: ‘Two and one half hours after the administration of mannitol, the patient discharged a tapeworm that measured 6.2 m excluding the scolex.’

Apparently it’s the result of ingesting cysticerci – a type of tapeworm – while eating beef which is raw or improperly cooked.

If you didn’t do it before, please cook your meat.

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!