Caught on video! Manhole cover sent flying MORE than 200 feet above a Buffalo street by blast is during local news interview

Well this could have been scary.  A man was being interviewed by a local TV station, when this happened….

rwn3

Authorities have said an underground electrical fire is blamed for a explosion that sent a manhole cover flying more than 200 feet above a Buffalo street in a blast that was captured by a television news photographer.

The fire began around 11:30 a.m. Sunday on Tupper Street in downtown Buffalo, WGRZ reported.

Police evacuated two buildings as smoke came out of manholes, according to the television station.

Trending: The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet

Thankfully no one was hurt!  Watch for yourself below…

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!