VIDEO:NY City Councilman OBLITERATES Anti-Israel Protestors in Less Than 3 Minutes

VIDEO:NY City Councilman OBLITERATES Anti-Israel Protestors in Less Than 3 Minutes

Take that! “I’m upset, I’m angry…” David Greenfield stated, after anti-Israel protestors invaded and disrupted a New York City Council meeting on Thursday.

David-G-Greenfield

After anti-Israel protestors invaded and disrupted a New York City Council meeting on Thursday to protest the commemoration of 1.1 million people killed in Auschwitz, Councilman David G. Greenfield, a grandson of Holocaust survivors, shamed the protestors, stating that he was grateful that they’d revealed their true nature as being anti-semitic and where only angry that Hitler wasn’t able to completely kill all Jews.
Below is the body of Council Member Greenfield’s powerful remarks (see video below):

I’m upset, I’m angry, but I’ll tell you honestly, I’m actually somewhat pleased to what we saw here today. If you’re wondering why I’m saying that, it’s because for the last few weeks we’ve heard from people who said, ‘Oh, we don’t dislike Jews. We only dislike the State of Israel. We have no problem with you — we simply don’t want you to go to Israel.’

Trending: The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet

But we know that’s not really at the core of what they were saying. And today. they proved it. While we were discussing a resolution regarding the murder of 1.1 million human beings — I will point out that 90% of whom were Jewish, but the other 10% were political dissidents — they were Jehovah’s Witnesses — they were gays — those were the people who were being killed together in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

While we were discussing that, they had the nerve, the chutzpah, the temerity, to unfurl a Palestinian flag, and to yell at us while we were discussing that. And so the reason I’m pleased is because we can stop pretending that this is about Israel. It is that every Middle Eastern country that is in existence is not democratic, and persecutes people of other faiths, and persecutes gays, and persecutes people who disagree with them, and persecutes people on Twitter, and persecutes women who drive, except for one country, which is the State of Israel!

And so what you saw here today was naked, blind, anti-Semitism! That’s what you saw, and that’s what you watch, and that’s what you witnessed. People who are upset for one reason — do you want to know why they’re angry? Do you wanna know why they’re unfurling that flag today? Because Hitler did not finish the job! He only wiped out half of my family, and only by the grace of God is the other half, me, the grandchild, still alive today.

That’s why those people are upset! Shame on them! Shame on them for hating Jews. Shame on them for hating people. Shame on them for disrespecting the most diverse democratically elected body in the United States of America. And that’s why we go to Israel. We go to Israel to make a message that is clear — that we will not be cowered by this fear and by this hatred that we have, where these are people who would celebrate the death of Jews, rather than mourn the death of innocence.

I am embarrassed at what happened here today, but I am pleased that we finally see what this is all about — good old-fashioned anti-Semitism.

Thank you.

[Watch Video Here]

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!