WARNING: Mother Dies from ‘Excessive Consumption of Caffeine’

WARNING: Mother Dies from ‘Excessive Consumption of Caffeine’

Let this be a teachable moment. Too much of anything is bad for you, including caffeine and soda…

WARNING: Mother Dies from 'Excessive Consumption of Caffeine'

A mum died of a caffeine overdose after drinking eight litres of Pepsi Max which reacted with prescription drugs, an inquest heard.

Victoria Lane, 38, drank up to four ­two-litre bottles of the fizzy drink to help with the side effects of medication that gave her a dry mouth.

Trending: The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet

Ms Lane struggled with anxiety and paranoia since being involved in a serious car crash when she was 16.

Apparently she also drank a litre of vodka a day as well, but a coroner ruled it was the caffeine/cola combination that killed her. Well, that combined with the prescription drugs.

You Might Like

Leave a Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!