The Miami Restaurant Valet Who Burned Up A 200 Lamborghini By Excessively Revving The Engine

The Miami Restaurant Valet Who Burned Up A 200 Lamborghini By Excessively Revving The Engine

Stupidity in South Beach, for certain…

burning up the lambo

It was always going to attract attention as one of the world’s most glamorous and expensive cars cruised the streets of South Beach, but this time it was for all the wrong reasons.

A Miami Beach valet who was clearly desperate to burn a little rubber on the roads of the beachfront town ended up burning out the engine of the $200,000 car.

Trending: The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet

Eyewitnesses say the valet got carried away revving the powerful motor causing it to rapidly overheat allowing flames to shoot out from the back of the vehicle.

The valet, clearly frazzled by the entire incident, did not know what to do next and quickly clamored out, dashing around the outside of sports car to try and dampen the flames.

Of course, his efforts were all in vain as he desperately called 911 on his cellphone.

As the car continued to burn, a small crowd gathered at the junction with Lincoln Road, one of the Miami Beach’s main shopping streets.

Eventually, another man came to the rescue carrying a fire extinguisher and began to put out the flames as he sprayed the vehicle with carbon dioxide.

Yes, there is video of this idiot…

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!